Freezing the moments, capturing the memories ...



Saturday, February 25, 2006

Memoirs of a gambler ...


Manage to dig out this shot of myself at Genting Highland, 23rd Feb 2003! Gosh, little did I realised that I dun really have a good shot of myself there, should there be a chance when I next go and stay in GENTING Hotel, I may consider bringing my D70 ... hehe! Reason? I think they have a safe in the room there ...

Just came back from Genting last monday, 21st Feb 2006. Well, this time round ... as usual, I lost some money, not much, maybe abt RM600? Luckily my wife won at least RM3000!! That prove to be a bit of consolation lah, though it's left pocket to right pocket ... but it's not in my pocket leh! haha!!

Time really flies, if I recall correctly, the first time I went Genting was in 1997 ... dec? I think so, wow, nearly 9 yrs back liao! Since then I've been averaging abt 2-3 times a yr, only remembering me winning on 2 occasions. Guess this should be the first habbit/hobby I must kick of cut down when I leave the "Nuay" job in May. Cool, getting more and more exciting liao, finally going to really step into the real society and work ... at the age of 29yrs 5 mths! haha! Well, better late than never; so they say ... Happy weekend! God bless! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home