Freezing the moments, capturing the memories ...



Sunday, March 05, 2006

A quick updates of ... a few things ...


Oh ... just a quick update before I leave for Yew tiong's wedding today!

Well, as mentioned, ah tiong's big day lor, meeting keith at 7pm. Ah tiong ah, paiseh, dun expect big ang pao hor, broke lah, going jobless, maintenance of the above shown boy and lagi too lan, Fri dropped my nokia 6030, the LCD cracked! Knn, went suntec repair shop and had to pay $65 for the repair. Say what physical damage not covered by warranty. Nevermind, I pay, but now I 'm sourcing for anther phone liao, I'm going to look beyond nokia from now on.

Oh yes, and Edan is 2 mth old already. I dunno how other pple feel, but that face above works for me ... I'm worried he show me that innocent face and ask me buy things for him ... how to reject ...

Yesterday went to career fair 2006 ... I made wrong decision in the past, but I'm sure my decision to leave the navy for good is the right one. Bloody hell, go career fair then realise what crap experience I have as a senior techincian! Was even laugh at by a lady from CSM when I told her I'm from Navy! So much for the sun, the sand and the sea ... they forget to tell me to go "eat north-west wind"

STI has been doing well recently, hope it continues it's bull run, then my portfolio that I've hang on to for nearly 7 yrs can grow back ... I'm happy if I can get back 70 - 80% though. As of now the STI is blowing CHINA wind. China related stocks seem to be aiming for the sky as a limit ... reminds me of the DOT.com stocks yrs back ...

12dp has close door for good, again proving that there's no free lunch in the world, I knew that but I couldn't even react when the turn of events happened. Lose money again ... nb!

Today saw in newspaper, interviewed this boss of a printing firm, he become millionaire at the age of 29yrs old via starting his own biz when he was 24. Again, I re-affirm that it's hard to get rich by working for others. I'm still thinking what biz I can start ... where's there's a dream and hope, there's chance ...

That's all. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home