Freezing the moments, capturing the memories ...



Friday, March 10, 2006

Week 6 Mar - 10 Mar 2006 ... Below average week


Yes, this week has not been one of the better one and I certainly pray it's not a hint of things to come, here goes;

Mon: attended Yewtiong wedding last nite, ah, now I confirm he really can't take pork, last nite ask him to bite the roast pig's head, he nearly vomitted ...
Today mark the first day of my 1 wk leave, also my day one of trial day-trader, market was good, went in together with the crowd in Sky petrol, shanghai turbo at quite high price ... what am I thinking!?

Tues: share prices dipped ... knn slap myself man, know the market for nearly 10yrs liao still make such mistake ... traded a lost of abt $120 today.
Went out with wife, bought the fountain show in picture. Walao, the last time I went there, the lady quote me $218, lucky never buy, today was quoted $138. We closed the deal at $118.

Wed: share prices corrected despite attempt to rally early in the morning, like I told BB, it could'nt held on. We cut lost for Global Voice ... lost abt 3 fountain each ... Afternoon met BB and Sai-moon for lunch, after that we gather in front of my computer to withness further weakness in the STI. Believe it or not, I bought more UTAC! Fun experience though.
Really not a good day, went to badminton session only to find many kakis not ard, had a bad day on court too ... play like a weakling and did not enjoy it at all.

Thurs: Market today very low in volume, not much action; close shop half day. Met No-pork Tiong, Sai-moon and FatBian for lunch ... Navy pple very free ... haha! After that, Fatbian went visiting our out of action comrade while we 3 went to IT Show 2006! Very big this time round, but like what ah tiong say, knn like everything also can buy ... but better dun waste money. I really force myself not to buy the 17" LCD monitor, gosh only $339!! (Later you'll know potentially I lost how many LCD this wk ... -_-"" ). Bought some rams, CF card and CD-R ... then we went to filled ourselves at Cafe Cartel. Well, these relax and happy days will soon end when we ORD ... very very soon.
Yup, bought a racket today while ah tiong went to collect his comic at Bras Basah. Cap21special, no choice cos broke my fav mp100 2 wks ago. Maybe that caused my bad game ... haha!

Today-Fri: Aiyo, still very lethagic leh the market, still sleeping. Enter more turbo at 38.5 ... it close the day 37.5! Come-on! I've been telling pple it's not a correct practise to ave down your shares!!! Books teach that too!!! I'm really just ... mortal ... haha!
Close shop halfday again, went to bank to sell my Eight portfolio and close my SAYE acct ... no lah, not that broke yet lah! Just that since got some profit, might as well cash out. And the SAYE has matured 1 yr ago already. I'm going to invest into the "one" stock ... BB told me got rumours ... hehe! I hope that'll be my saviour! No venture ... no gain! Come monday, I'll be ready!

Well, for those who think trading shares is gambling or it's bad or what ... I once read a book... the author says: " I've yet to meet any rich man who has never lost money ... but I've met a lot of poor man who has never lose a dime ... investing that is." Quote from Rich Dad poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki. I also love another quote from the book ... it says " Everyone wants to go to heaven, but everybody is afraid of dying ... " haha! I like that.

2 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger hazel said...

Nice shot ! I like colour contrast & brightly-lit environment. Beautiful baby ... gene from parents ... Hee hee ...

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Poseidon said...

Hee hee, paiseh paiseh! thks for the compliment! :)

Actually not a very good shot, my comment to my wife for the shot is ... the area of focus is wrong, that's y the subject is a bit blur while the focus(sharpness is on the background). This happen when using a F1.8 lens and not focusing properly, I made the same mistake for the earlier shots of Edan with his hand clap together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home