Freezing the moments, capturing the memories ...



Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Time flies ...



My gosh, time really flies, remember when I just posted tat Edan has arrived on Planet Earth? Look at him now, he's 2.5 mths old already ... and wow, receiving his baby bliss gift from Minister for Education, MR. Tharman Shanmugaratnam.

Well, as we read this, the date now reads 14th March 2006 ... 3 mths into 2006 liao, really time for me to think of my next career already.

Gone are the days when we just worry about studies, gone are the days when we live on pocket money, gone are all the BGR affairs and problems and like what Bro Sam says ... pple ard us are all now talking abt having babies!!! (no longer even abt marriage!) Well, bro, we've aged ... thk you my bros and good friends who has grow along with me! One day, maybe I will post a blog ranking my top 5 "oldest" bros ... haha!

Sometime, when I look at pple ard me, I feel really happy for them. I'm grateful to god for letting a lot of beautiful and happy things happen around me. (I believe sooner it will happen on me too ... perharps the most recent one is the arrival of Edan! thks!) For example:

Bro Sam has found the true meaning behind love and marriage ... he has look beyond the pair of eyes that talk ... haha! He has a good job that give him a 2 door vehicle to drive! And he found his way with 4d and forge an alliance with Ti Kong! hehe!!

Bro Wenwei has also found his love one, diving in every corner of the world with her. And he's a pilot now with SIA! Woman and money ... he has it all ...

Bro Ken is also settling down soon, in oct 06! But he got a bit of prob, other then recently kena dragged down with me in 12dp issue (sorry) ... he's still figuring which camera is the best to own ... haha!

Of course not forgeting my batchboys, Jackie becoming a father too very soon, Ah wee in a highly paid sales job (but he's still finding his sexual preferences), Ah Song is realising his dreams of serving the society and KS is enjoying his days as the big boss of E3 engineering company.

And me ??? Other then Edan and a simple but closely knitted family consisting me, ace, edan, my parents and my in-laws ... what I have most now is time ... hahaha!!

May happiness be bless upon My Family and pple ard me! :) ... ok ... and world peace pls ... so many countries are having riot now ... sigh ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home