Freezing the moments, capturing the memories ...



Saturday, March 25, 2006

19th Mar - 25Mar 2006 ... An Eventful Week


My Badminton Idol, Reiko Shiota! With her partner Ogura, they are now a considerable force to challenge the Chinese in the Women Doubles. Dunno if I have the chance to see them in action this year in Singapore AVIVA open 2006 ...

19 Mar Sun: Today's the day to bring Edan to my mum's place since Ace's 3 mth maternity leave has come to an end. We brought him over at ard 6pm ...only to come back 2hrs later! He cried and screamed like there's no tomolo whenever we tried to put him into the sarong rocker. He just simply refused to be pacified, screaming till his face all turned red! No choice, he won, we brought him to fetch a cab back to my house ... only when we put him into his own sarong that he begin to stop crying! Gosh!

20 Mar Mon: Well, my mum stayed over at my place the nite before and will be looking after Edan today. All seems well as he start to get familiar with my mum. So I've applied for leave on tues to bring him for aclimatisation programme. Oh, ya today also sold ShangTurbo for some profit, not much lah, but good pocket money. :)

21 Mar Tues: Morning was spent at my own house, monitoring share market. Quiet day and all stocks seems to be in a correction stage. Saw Ascott trading at $1.02 - $1.03, knn, that's cheap. But my mum keep saying no good lah, correction ah, scary. Then I remember rich dad poor dad concept, buy at discount, sell when everyone rushing for it... I look at the live stream, $1 - $1.01!! Walao, cannot tahan liao, move in!
Afternoon, brought Edan to my mum's place, so far so good, only some slight crying and unhappiness shown by him ...

22 Mar Weds: Last nite stayed over and accompany Edan, seems ok, we went to work. Before 10am, got a call from my mum ... Ascott hit $1.06!!! Quickly log in to sell, saw $1.07 ... hestiated for a while .. miss hit, finally after 30mins I sold it at $1.06. My best buy so far, 1 day made abt $400 after paying commissions. Afternoon, Adrian came and understudy SGX game ... funny guy, made some buying errors! haha!Anyway, I went in Shang Turbo again at 0.405.

A busy day since yesterday, my Ebadminton group is closing, rather reforming due to an idiot in the group, shaking the morale and accusing organisers for pocketing extra money and shuttlecocks! Knn, still try to form his own group. Of course I show no mercy in my emails and sms to him. I PROMISED HIM hell! I started alerting everyone of his scheme.

23 Mar Thurs: My Duty day wor. As for the idiot who caused chaos in my group, hell he has got, very likely he will need to find new place to play liao. I think those with common sense and a heart will never agree with him. The weird thing is till now he still doesn't sound apologetic ... tho I'll nvr accept him again. My poor organiser who's a dy was so angry and frustrated.

STI start showing recovery, esp all the China related stocks! Squeeze balls, my mum ask me share with her Luzhou Biochem, but we couldn't get it and was later scared off by the correction yesterday. Today it's trading at 0.56(yesterday 0.535)

24 Mar Fri: Duty off loh! Came home take shower before rushing off to my mum's place, played with Edan for whole day. Part-time monitoring the live streaming and chat with Adrian... haha! Well, today really bang my head ... Ascott hit a high of $1.16! Knn could have made $1.4k instead if I just hang on for 2 more days! walao! But nvm lah, got some milk powder money can liao. Sure? how abt this, Luzhou closed the day 0.61!!!!-_-"" !! But the good news, I notice some movement in my "fundamental" counters, those I felt very good and have bought as investment ... finally moving a bit, hope they sustain the momentum.

25 Mar Sat today: Start the day with a running nose. Xian. Later will be playing badminton representing brand new Ebadminton Gen2 !! Read the newspaper today and you will have a clue what sector to buy into if you are into stocks. IR deadline is next wk! I'm very hopeful that a rally in the related sectors is imminent! Let's look out for next wk. :)

Today's news also report PSB corp has been sold to a german MNC. Ace's working there, lucky no retrenchment, else I have to go back and beg for 3 yr contract liao! haha! On Top of that, PSB issued a 3 mth change management bonus to them!!! knn!!! So good! Why that time Navy implement IWF we never get bonus!!! hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home