Freezing the moments, capturing the memories ...



Friday, March 31, 2006

Happy Birthday to JuTong






Oh yes, today's 31st Mar, it's my brother's birthday. Hmmm, as my mum was at my place today, he called to inform us that he's bringing his birthday cake (I suppose from his girlfriend) to my house and share the joy. That's thoughtful since it's very troublesome for me to go back to mum's place due with little Edan!! haha!

And so JuTong de-toured his cab to fetch my dad before coming to my house for cake cutting ceremony! No birthday song lah, so old liao! Make a wish and cut the cake ... that's typical of my family, though we are very closely knitted, being rather traditional and conventional Asian, we dun really express out love the AngMos way. Can't imagine the few of us singing "happy birthday" song ... haha!

Nice cake!! So Happy Birthday to Ju Tong! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home