Freezing the moments, capturing the memories ...



Thursday, April 06, 2006

STI is getting very HOT!!



Yes, it's April liao, damn fast, in 4 more days, I will be collecting my last pay check from NAVY/MINDEF who has been my pay master for the last 10 yrs. Cool, ord liao ... still no mood to find job! haha!

Fortunately, the Stock market has been running at a feverish pace recently. Though I do not speculate actively in it, I do have quite a portfolio of stocks. Most has been stucked for like 2-7 yrs ... finally seeing lights for some fundamentally strong counters. Sold a few liao though but re-entered into some very potential ones.

Today just say goodbye to my beloved UTAC, which I bought between Feb 04 - Nov 04, after investing for abt 1.5-2yrs, it gives me a total return of abt 30% meaning abt 15% p.a. Not bad. :)

Ok, here I'm going to state some of my personal opinions ... I feel that the STI might be slowing down soon, along with all the CHINA counters ... so what's next? The neglected SESDAQ! I personnally felt very confident in this particular counter, TPA. Even got my friend Keith to pose at their booth during the Asian Aerospace 2006 in feb. I've parked a bit of my very limited cash in it ... waiting for it to move over the past 2 months. TODAY, in fact over the last few days, I notice some small movement in it's volume and price. LOOK OUT! I aiming it to hit 0.33 in 2week to 2 months. No guarantee hor, digest this at your own risk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home